Laser Cutting and Engraving
Because it's important to be known.
We offer you a wide range and of materials to use.
- Wood, MDF, chipboard, glass, foam, leather, etc.
Primarily used for:
- Informative signs.
- Company logos.
- Decoration & Handcrafts.
What We Offer
We emphasise on studying the overview of your idea, creating a Workpack to help you keep track of important tasks and milestones.
Defining with you a precise Scope of Work will allow us to create a well-defined plan, allocating resources needed to reach your target.
This Workpack will allow you to avoid unexpected problems and bottle-necks along your project, increasing your productivity at less cost, as well as recording the life process of your project.
A designer or design team is ready to provide you with:
- Product Sketching - Conceptual design starting from scratch.
- 3D Solid Modeling - Full 3D design process.
- 2D technical drawings - For product manufacturing, patents, and instruction manuals.
- Fully detailed Parts drawings - great for manufacturing or tooling.
- Fully detailed Assembly drawings - great for quoting, costing, product promotion.
A Comprehensive Approach
Engineering Analyses is based on having a deeper and more personalized study of your product.
We will focus on analyzing important design features of your idea, as well as giving you a study of those features before implementation, leading to increase safety and efficiency for your upcoming product.
We will focus on the following aspects:
- Research the Problem.
- Identifying Solutions.
- Engineering Analysis.
- Construct a Prototype.
- Make a Cost Evaluation.
- Manufacture a Final Product.